The only problem I have is that my study abroad credits still have not gone onto my transcript. I don't know why it's taking so long being that I physically gave the study abroad office my ICP transcript in September of last year. I called last semester and was told the credits would be on there by December... obviously that didn't happen. Now I have to apply for graduation in February and my audit says I need 6 hours to meet the minimum credit hour requirement. Technically, being that I've already squared away my study abroad credit with the art history department and they have on file that I took six hours of art history credit in France, when I submit my graduation application to my department/college, I shouldn't have a problem... right? I can't get anymore info from the SA office until Tuesday or Wednesday. I just hope that they've processed it already... my god how my uni is annoying.
Anyway, I had a blast in Ireland. We did a lot of walking in the mountains, a bit of pubbing, some arguing that resulted in relationship epiphanies and planning on both our parts, and walking around Dublin. 'Twas fun.
Now the semester starts next week, which I'm excited for as well. I just hope that all goes well with the credits/graduation.
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment