Saturday, July 19, 2008

Macbook

Well, as my good old Compaq Presario slowly, after two years, moves to the point of uselessness, I'd been thinking more and more about getting something that was both not as heavy and not as crash prone--bringing me to dear old apple.  Now, I've been wanting an Apple computer since the days of the orange and white Apple design.  Soo, after much brooding I made the plunge yesterday, buying the white macbook with base configurations.  So far it's really great... except for the sharp edges...sort of hurts when I rest my wrists on the keyboard as I type.  Either way...it's a beautiful machine. Now I have to get use to how things work--is it just or is there no right clicking?  Also...I want a new background..and other things. OH! I want to get a skin for it too...that would be fun. How I love new laptops. 

No comments: