La conference aux états-unis s'est passée bien. Je suis encore un peu fatiguée après le voyage, mais je suis ravie que je suis en vacance pour deux semaines à partir de vendredi! Je vais aller à Cologne pour un week-end à voir un ami et peut-être j'irai à Bruges ou à Strasbourg ou à Nancy (voir un autre ami...?). Je ne sais pas. Je voudrais quand même voyager en France plus qu'ailleurs en Europe. je verrai.
3 comments:
Let me know if you go to Nancy, perhaps it would be possible to meet up for a coffee? I'd be happy to show you around Metz too if you wanted.
Of course! Nancy is one of the places I really want to visit along with bordeaux, marsailles, lyon...
Do you have any suggestions for booking cheap travel?
Usually it's way cheaper if you book TGV tickets on the internet two months in advance. Use the voyagessncf website, they usually don't list any trains before 3-2 months but the earliest you buy them the cheaper it is. I once got a tgv ticket from metz to paris for 17 euros which is a bargain. To the other places I have no idea though about the prices but the tgv is your best bet I think.
Post a Comment