Monday, July 20, 2009

K: "Je t'ai fait mal parce que je t'aime et je ne sais pas quoi faire"

The title says it all.

This is going to be the most amazing, confusing, difficult relationship; but nothing good is easy in the end...and I like challenges.

4 comments:

Viajera said...

Hahahahaha! I was you a few months ago. Well... I still have the days where I experience the "confusing" and "difficult" and have lived to experience more of the "amazing". I love the fact that you (unlike me) can see how it's going to be. ;)

Madame K said...

Ahhhh to be a 20-something so un-jaded by life! Enjoy it!

Just also remember that sometimes good things DO in fact come easy in the end. The old adage "No Pain, No Gain" certainly should NOT apply when it comes to love.

Risse said...

I definitely agree with you Madame K, I'd so be done with this/him if it were painful at all. It's weird because the whole relationship has been insanely simple/easy thus far, but with the impending physical separation both of us have been out of our heads and he just had his moment of showing indifference to realizing how scared/pained he was about it. It resulted for a very "interesting" night and a morning of hugs, kisses, and teary-eyed "i love you"s.

It's kind of nice to go from hoping he felt the same way to having blatant reassurance of that fact.

Viajera: I know what you mean. The amazing parts are always make the difficult moments seem even more infinitesimal than they are (and they usually are).

Oneika said...

have you left france??! updates!!!