As for me and K, we've talked/emailed/texted each other everyday since I left. It's been hard being away from him considering how much time we spent together (we were literally living together, sleeping in the same room, eating together, etc). He's planning to visit at the end of September or the beginning of October. I plan to visit him in Spain (if he gets this job) or Ireland/UK in March or maybe January for my spring break. Afterwards I'll be back for the long haul in Europe as of late May, early June. That is, of course, if all goes well with applying for my master's at Paris I/Paris IV. We'll see, I suppose. It's just too boring here to stay beyond what I'm required to do to graduate.
1 comment:
Awww. Don't beat yourself up too for not finding a way to stay longer. It's not like they make it easy right? I guess now you just have to keep yourself busy until you can be with your love again. Earn some good cash for your return, spend lots of time with friends and family, eat the typical foods you can't get in France... Just hang in there.
Post a Comment