Thursday, August 19, 2010

I come to thee from my handy iPod touch, two hours before departure.

Getting to this point has been one hell of a struggle and has thoroughly pinched my wallet. I got the letter I've been bitching about super late, decided to fly to LA to do an in-person appointment, got the visa after walking around santa Monica for six hours, came home, was charged again for a second bag by United airlines because no one in IAH 1) has heard of airline that actually flies into their air port 2) has common sense. I had to endure a two hour flight next to two jittery parents and their out of control obese child.

Aside from that crap, my feet hurt, my purse that I attempted to repair with electrical tape is about to die( no supprise there), and and and! Most importantly, I will have finally, after all the ridiculous obstacles, have made it to europe in less than ten hours.

Unlike the rest of my entry the last one is defo not a complaint!

2 comments:

Viajera said...

Glad you made it, hope you're still making it. ;)

Risse said...

Thanks! Yeah, things are good. How's things in NL?