So I am, at the moment, very bad at consistently blogging. Mainly because I'm writing an endless supply of papers, suppose to be dissertation writing, blah, blah, blah.
Anyway, as I type away bored out of my mind on my last paper for the term before I start working vigorously on my thesis, I'm thinking about escaping away back to the wonders of Franceland *queue joyous choir music* At the moment I'm job hunting through a temp. agency, I went for an interview today to work as a work placement liaison and left completely uncertain if I'd really feel comfortable doing it. I mean, it's a part-time, temp. job, but it sounds like so much work I'm not sure I'd really be able to do it all in only three days (and am not interested at all in having to work on things outside of work time). So... I don't know. Plus I doubt I interviewed well enough to get it anyway, back to the freaking job search again!
Soo... I had the great fortune of finding a marvelously cheap DU program in Rouen (only an hour from Paris, YES!) that starts in Sept. and ends in May. I think Rouen will be a great choice primarily because it's cheap, it's close to a city a love, and it apparently has a awesome rock music scene. I'm super excited simply for the fact that it's in France though... and I will be able to have those things I love dearly (namely the marvelously smooth language and the delicious baguettes that no one in the UK seems to be capable of replicating). Oh yes... can't wait until August!
No comments:
Post a Comment