Ok, so the taught portion of my course is coming to a close and I have to say... I'm really disappointed. Not that it's ending-- I'm ecstatic about that-- I'm disappointed in my classes. Well, really, most of them have been decent enough and predictable... and bearable really in their mediocracy. But one... oh dear god... has been horrible. I do mean horrible. Life coaches coming in to talk to Masters students, forty minutes of class wasted on CUTTING PAPER (literally, we had to cut paper...) and so on and so forth. It's been so bad that I've completely stopped going because even when there were lectures they were sooo boring. Either in the sense that I'd heard it before or I just didn't care... I mean, sometimes we'd be kept three hours because a lecturer wanted us to talk about papers we were writing in other classes... yes, it was so boring that she resorted to asking what our other papers were going to be about... for an hour. How ridiculous is that? I had high hopes for this class but it's literally deteriorated into a pool of pointlessness that the lecturers attempt to make important (last class they decided to apparently 'attack' the 90 percent of the class that didn't attend by sending everyone an email demanding an explanation). I wonder if they ever ask themselves if maybe they're the culprits for a low attendance rate? What do you expect when you never take attendance anyway?
I do believe, out of all of the HORRIBLE classes I've taken (including in high school), this is by far the worst of them all.
1 comment:
I could write a BOOK about this kind of stuff. :P
But you're done with it, so thank god.
Post a Comment