One of the things that made me lean towards ICP over La Sorbonne was that I'd read accounts of the Sorbonne not being very organized(not saying that's true or not) and, from what I see from the website, it not having a wide range of classes. Moreover, I wasn't sure if my uni would accept it, as it's not actually have enough art history courses for me.
With la Catho I've been pleasantly surprised. I get email replies as quickly as half an hour after I send them. It's amazing, really, because I don't get emails back that quickly from my university! Today I got my username and password(although there was an issue with the u.n. that needs to be resolved) to the university's housing and job listings for students today. When I tried to log in I got some weird error, emailed the lady over the website and got a reply saying that she would need to get IT to look at the error as she never got it before. Sorry, but I think that's great service. That's better response time than I get from people who sit next to me at work...but let's not talk about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment