Sunday, June 22, 2008

Le week-end

So, if you(or who ever actually reads this) hasn't noticed, I've gotten rather lazy about writing in French. I don't really know why--but I promise I'll get back to it ASAP! Also, I'm fiddling with my blog layout...I like it so far, I just want to add something to the header image.

So, my weekend has been rather boring although I got payed Friday and, after putting money away in my savings and paying on my credit card, have around $150 let to spend(well, take out $30 for bloody gas and I guess it's...not that much). Anyway, yesterday I slept most of the day after battling my mother and father's second hand smoke all day. I had planned to go swimming but it rained, so that was a no go.

I've thus far spent my morning reading other blogs and searching for vegetarian friendly vitamins, which I found--thank goodness! Vegan Hair, skin, and nails. I mostly bought these because I want to impliment a "Make C an 'It' girl" regimin that consists of using healthy, organic/natural skin/hair products, eating better, and exercising. So far...I've got the first one down as far has hair goes...everything else needs much work. I assume, though, that it will be better when I'm not being bombarded with unhealthy food and death fumes from cigars and cigarettes. At the moment my head is reeling from it right now.

No comments: