Wednesday, September 30, 2009

K left this morning and I am in sadness... it's so depressing having him here for two weeks and then having him leave, just to do the horrible two and half month wait again before we're back together.

The most annoying part of all of this is that he didn't actually fly out of Texas until about an hour ago, but because this shitstain of a place has a horrible public transportation system he had to leave extremely early to catch the bus to the airport. As a result, I'm extremely tired and frustrated... I hate this town more than before now, mainly because K took it upon himself to emphasize all the problems with it and then leave me to wallow in them...

Not fair. at. all.

Now I'm back to the intense monotony of school and work, graduate school applications. K is considering moving to Thailand or Morocco or South America or some other cheap place in the world that would allow him to write and live comfortably with the money he has, a fabulous idea aside from the fact that I want Europe, Europe, Europe! If only he hadn't already done his London adventure... or traveled all over the world... maybe he could do one in Scotland? One can write anywhere, right? I don't know, there's something marvelous and scary about the future being so ambiguous.

No comments: