Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quelqu'un m'apporte le déjeuner au travail

So, K has been here for a week so far and it's been fabulous. It's nice to have someone to go walking with, to have lunch with, to cook dinner with, to talk with-- so nice. So, it's been a week of total bliss where I've been able to get all my homework done a head of time and spend quality time with my main squeeze.

Luckily it wasn't bad when my parents met him, it was actually quite pleasant-- they even want to try to spend more time with him before he leaves. My dad, although he had his moments of being a pain and slightly rude, was on better behavior than usual, so I can't complain... not much anyway.
----

I've noticed something rather bizarre lately. Whenever my mother brings up me and K's relationship it almost instantly goes to her relationship with my dad, giving up dreams for love... and other stuff that does not apply to us. It's bizarre and I often find myself getting confused and offended before I realize she's talking more about herself than any concern she has for me.

No comments: